Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lillia is growing up!

Well, I just looked at some pictures of Lillia when we were traveling here to Ukraine and realized that she has grown so much in the last 2 months. Here are just a few pictures of the last little while. This is her playing in water on a hot day.

This is Lillia with our friends little girl, Sophia. We went into Kiev for the American Chamber of Commerce's Fourth of July celebration. We had a good time. The girls ran around and danced to the music and really enjoyed themselves.

I just love this picture of Sophia. She is such a happy girl.
Lillia having fun with balloons.
Lillia after eating a bunch of mulberries. She is in love with mulberries! We are lucky that the mulberry tree produces for almost 2 full months. It is almost finished now, there are just a few left. Every day for the last while she will take me out to the tree, point up and let me know that she wants me to pick her some. The fun part is getting the stains out of her clothes!

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! I look forward to seeing you guys in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog Rachelle. I commented recently on this link and it didn't seem to work since there are 0 comments.
    I was just trying to say, in my comment that never made it, that Lillia is such a cutie! It is fun seeing her grow through the pictures you blog. BTW, are you guys back living in the Ukraine or just there for a visit? I hope you are doing well.:)

    ReplyDelete