So the truth is, I could find a bunch of excuses as to why I am not consistant with my blog. But the truth must be that I am just lazy! I guess there are just a lot of other things that I would rather be doing. And yet, I love reading everyone else's blogs...so I guess that means I reall need to just do better at this. ;)
This is a picture of Lillia right before we left for Ukraine. I wanted a picture of her in front of her Grandma's tulips.
That is such cute picture! She is getting so big. And yes, you should be a little better about blogging more. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! She is adorable--I'm sad I didn't get to meet her! How is the Ukraine? And btw, I need your borsht (sp?) recipe--I am growing a head or two of red cabbage, and i decided when i planted it that i would make borsht with it :D
ReplyDelete