Friday, May 1, 2009

Lillia Marie - From Birth To Now


First Week

Our cute little munchkin

Second Week

Precious Little Princess

Her Mommy really loves her feet!
What a cutie!
Third Week...Taking a Bath




Fourth Week




...going for a walk...





Fifth Week







Sixth Week

With her Daddy

Taking a quick snooze






Seventh Week

And getting ready for another walk...



Eighth Week

Her favorite stretch after a nap and also a favorite sleeping position.

With her Aunt Inna who she adores...

Just having a really good day...



Ninth Week





With her cousin Nastya






6 comments:

  1. There is a whole lot of blank space in this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!!! I'm so happy you've started a blog. Now you don't feel quite so far away anymore. I hope things are getting better concerning her infection and her colic. Good luck with everything! I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so darling. I want one! My favorite picture is where she is all wrapped up in her blankie with mittens on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the cuteness!! She really looks like you - like both of you, actually. :) Good job, y'all! I miss you guys, and can't wait to meet her in person.
    P.s. Looks like it's cold there, eh?? Brrr...! Come to Texas anytime you are craving the HEAT! :D (Did I tell you we are moving from Dallas to San Antonio? I can't rmember..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable. So completely adorable. What a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your beautiful family!!! Your little Lillia is so darling - she must be the apple of every eye in town. Thank you for passing on the pictures; it makes us feel so much closer to you all. I'm so glad that "other people" put up blogs. Keep the pictures coming. We love you.
    Hugs and kisses to you all, and especially my new little GRANDNIECE...wow. Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete