Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Growing some and cute as ever!

Our pretty little girl...wearing blue to match her eyes! ;)


What a pout!





Giggling...



Below are some pictures I took in her blessing dress. We have no place here to take her for some nice photos. So I pulled out some fabric from my "projects to do" box and we gave it our best shot.














rolling around on the bed...

peeking out from behind her pillow.

OK, so we really, really love her....to pieces! ;)




3 comments:

  1. Rachelle, she is absolutely beautiful, and she looks like both of you!! Y'all did good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some good shots. She is a pretty little girl. You and Brian have equipped me with an excellent set of niece and nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle! I found your blog off Brooke's. I am so happy you have a blog. Your baby is beautiful! Glad to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete