Friday, June 12, 2009

Lillia's Blessing


Lillia was blessed May 31. We were so happy that we had some of my (Rachelle's) family around. Dad skipped over from Holland so that we he could be with us for a few days and Angela had just arrived for her 3 week stay with us. We were so happy that this could mean having a Grandpa participate in blessing her. :) She was blessed in Ukrainian so that Dmitry's family could understand it and Dmitry has promised to translate it for me so that I understand it 100%, we did get it recorded so that we could do this. I thought it would be totally unfair if the mother of the baby is only one that doesn't understand the blessing, ha-ha. Well, I guess Angela and Dad didn't get much of it either. :) Unfortunately we didn't get pictures with Dmitry's family because they had to make a bus right after the meeting.

Lillia with Daddy and Grandpa Jensen

The bunch of us

Lillia with Aunt Inna

Lillia with Angela

Lillia with Mommy




2 comments:

  1. Rachelle, I have to first say, you look amazing. Motherhood really becomes you :D Are you loving it?? And I can't believe it--is that really your sister Angela? She is so grown up! (I feel old:)
    That's neat about the blessing--congrats! And how cool that you had family there with you! Wish I could have been there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found my blog. What a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations! Wow, you are living in the Ukraine? How long have you been there? It's been such a long time since I have been in contact with you. I am so excited to be able to peek in on you and your cute family.

    ReplyDelete