Victory! I finally made it from planning all the way through completing a family outing. That may not sound so incredibly to some people. But for me this is wonderful...I usually make wonderful plans and than they never get to the completion phase. It was a simple outing, but we had fun. We went to Salem Pond and fed the ducks and geese some rye, buckweat and oats. We had fun and Lillia was so funny, she couldn't take her eyes off the ducks. :)
Looks like fun! Seriously, Lillia is sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteI love her outfit, it looks so cozy I think I need one. She is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens, your little girl is darling. And Rachelle, you are a beautiful mommy! And I have to tell you, i know exactly what you mean about actually planning AND following through on getting out of the house--way to do it! That means there's hope for me :)
ReplyDeletesuper cute baby!
ReplyDelete